Our methodology is based on Montessori pattern. There is a belief in sensory learning – children learn more by touching, seeing, smelling, tasting and exploring than by just listening.
The materials in the classroom involve sensory experiences and are self-correcting. We have tried our best to maintain a home-line environment so that the child can learn practical life issues.
Benefits of Montessori Method:
- Focuses in developmental stages
- Encourage cooperative play
- Learning in child-centric
- Children naturally learn self-discipline
- Classroom environment teaches order
- Teachers facilitate learning experience
- Learning method inspires creativity
- Hands on learning curriculum focused on practical experience.